Saturday, March 21, 2009

Announcement: Namelia-J is no longer a four women show


Yes, you read right. Namelia-J is no longer run by four teenage girls with nothing else better to do. Our numbers has dwindled down to a mere two! But fret not, this situation is temporary. Our editor, Hannah and our very own blonde-but-not-really-a-blonde Sofia have both taken off for National Service, leaving a very blur Melissa as the substitute editor and the kick ass graphic designer Hajer to fend for themselves for THREE WHOLE MONTHS. Let's hope I will be able to keep my cool since I have not the faintest idea on what to write about.

Hajer and I are going to miss Hannah and Sofia. It is going to be weird without you around, Hannah, since we have always been around each other since we were what, seven? And Sofia too. I will miss hanging out and talking about a whole bunch of nonsense with you. There was almost nothing that I could not share with the both of you. *Rubs forehead in frustration* I can't wait to see the both of you again in three months time. And please don't forget us - you'd better not.

Anyways, enough with the rambling. This isn't my blog to sob in, after all.

I hope that I, Melissa, will be able to fill in Hannah's shoes and be able to maintain the blog style of posting that is Namelia-J.

Thank you,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment